6 hrs 5 mins
Melanie Murray's Note:
Yummy and fast recipe. Just leave in crockpot and WA-LAH!!!! Ready to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cooked macaroni in a 3 1/2 quart or larger crock pot that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Reserve 1 cup of the cheese.
- 3Add the remaining cheese and the other ingredients to the macaroni.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW heat 5-6 hours, or until mixture is firm and golden around the edges.
- 7DO NOT REMOVE COVER OR STIR until the mixture is done.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.4
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 130.9 mg
- Sodium 1309.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 23.9 g