Recipe by Melanie Murray
Yummy and fast recipe. Just leave in crockpot and WA-LAH!!!! Ready to eat.
Top Review by Sisty Gin
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! Our family (including our 18 month old daughter) love mac and cheese. I made this a lower fat recipe with a few changes. I used whole wheat pasta, 2% sharp cheddar cheese, fat free evaporated milk, and 1% milk. It was super yummy! I'm sure the whole fat recipe is really good, but we need the lower fat one. Thanks for sharing!
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cooked macaroni in a 3 1/2 quart or larger crock pot that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Reserve 1 cup of the cheese.
- Add the remaining cheese and the other ingredients to the macaroni.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat 5-6 hours, or until mixture is firm and golden around the edges.
- DO NOT REMOVE COVER OR STIR until the mixture is done.