1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
3 hrs 15 mins
This is a lighter version of macaroni and cheese with a creamy consistency. This could be made lower fat using light Velveeta. *Note* If you don't like it real thick, you can decrease the cooking time by an hour or so and it will be just as good, just not AS thick :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- 2Add remaining ingredients to cooked macaroni stirring well.
- 3Lightly spray crock pot with cooking spray and add macaroni mixture.
- 4Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring a couple of times during cooking.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.5
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 860.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat evaporated milk