3 hrs 15 mins
This is sort of a melange of several mac & cheese recipes, altered to fit my diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups English Stilchester cheese, shredded (or substitute 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese plus 1 cup crumbled bleu cheese)
- 3 fluid ounces evaporated milk
- 6 fluid ounces homogenized milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium onion, finely diced (optional)
- 1/4 red pepper, finely diced (optional)
- 2 ounces unsalted butter
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook macaroni according to directions on box.
- 2Sauté onion and red pepper in a little oil until they are just tender.
- 3Grease crock-pot with butter.
- 4Mix all ingredients in crock pot, cook on high for 30 minutes and then turn on low and cook for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.3
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 295.3 mg
- Sodium 165.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English Stilchester cheese