Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I read all of the Crock pot Mac and Cheese recipes and none are like mine. It is easy and delicious.
- 5 cups macaroni
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Place a disposable crock pot liner in your 6 quart crock pot.
- Pour all ingredients into the liner and stir.
- Cover. Cook on low for 4 hours. Stirring once after 2 hours.
- Add a little water during last half hour if not creamy enough for your taste.
I tried this. It did not work for me. It tasted like half cooked bread dough and clumped up something fierce. I actually threw away a great "ball" of it. Will not try again.