Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I have given this recipe to many people who have said it has become a "must have" at all their family gatherings.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1 quart milk (the more fat the better ( )
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces mild cheddar cheese, cubed
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray.
- Add ingredidents and mix lightly.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 3 hours.
- DO NOT OPEN LID while cooking.
- Stir gently and serve.
Can shredded cheese be used in place of the 2 excluding the velveeta?
I have a similar recipe that everyone loves. Work always ask me for it when we do a dinner.
It's an average dish. I broiled it in oven to save it after three hours. Just bake a dish in 30 mins and call it good and leave the crockpot for other things