4 hrs 15 mins
Myra Zoe's Note:
Mac and cheese recipe, adapted from several recipes that I have tried. Love it because once you load the crockpot you dont have to touch it again until it is time to eat. EASY!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn on crock pot to allow to heat.
- 2Spray Crock pot with non stick cooking spray.
- 3Cook elbow macaroni per box directions, drain and place in mixing bowl.
- 4Add ALL remaining ingredients (with hold 1/2 cup cheese for top).
- 5Mix well.(you may have to add a little more milk to completely cover the macaroni).
- 6Place all into crockpot.
- 7Top with remaining cheese and cover.
- 8Cook on high for approximately 3 - 4 hours.
- 9Reduce to low and continue cooking until ready to serve.
- 10* all cooking times may vary depending on the appliance used *.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock-Pot Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 639.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 22.3 g