Recipe by Myra Zoe
Mac and cheese recipe, adapted from several recipes that I have tried. Love it because once you load the crockpot you dont have to touch it again until it is time to eat. EASY!!
- 12 -16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on crock pot to allow to heat.
- Spray Crock pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Cook elbow macaroni per box directions, drain and place in mixing bowl.
- Add ALL remaining ingredients (with hold 1/2 cup cheese for top).
- Mix well.(you may have to add a little more milk to completely cover the macaroni).
- Place all into crockpot.
- Top with remaining cheese and cover.
- Cook on high for approximately 3 - 4 hours.
- Reduce to low and continue cooking until ready to serve.
- * all cooking times may vary depending on the appliance used *.