5 hrs 15 mins
This is so yummy. We had used lemonade as a marinade for chicken and it was wonderful...tried it in the crock pot and amazing! The gravy is fantastic
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange chicken pieces in crock pot.
- 2Combine lemonade, brown sugar, vinegar, and ketchup and mix well.
- 3Pour over chicken.
- 5Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
- 6Remove chicken from pot, cover to keep hot.
- 7Transfer liquid to saucepan.
- 8Skim fat; combine cornstarch and cold water and add slowly to liquid, while stirring over low heat.
- 9When thickened, serve with chicken over hot rice.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lemonade Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 201.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 18.9 g