1/5 Photos of Crock Pot Lemon Turkey Breast
This makes a tangy flavored meat for sandwiches and salads. Marinade could be used for chicken breast, also. Adjust cooking time down.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs turkey breast (not boned roast)
- 1Grate zest from lemons, and juice them.
- 2Mix zest and juice with remaining marinade ingredients.
- 3Place turkey in a nonmetallic dish.
- 4Spoon marinade over turkey, turning to coat breast.
- 5Cover and refrigerate several hours, or (preferably) overnight.
- 6To cook, place turkey and marinade in the crock pot, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until tender.
- 7Serve hot.
- 8To use for salads or sandwiches, cool; cover and refrigerate.
- 9Slice or chop.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lemon Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 127.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g