I really love a good roasted chicken seasoned with tarragon and chicken. So when I had a hanker for just such a dish but didn't want to heat up the oven and only had chicken breasts on hand this is what I came up with. This is so easy and so yummy. The whole family loved it!
- Put chicken in crockpot and add garlic, tarragon and white wine.
- Mince lemon rind and add to crock pot.
- Cook on low 5-6 hrs or high 2-3 depending on the thickness of your breasts.
- shred the chicken.
- microwave the cream cheese until it's soften.
- add cream cheese to soup mix well add to shredded chicken in crock pot.
- Cook pasta to desired doneness and toss with sauce.