1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Lemon Tarragon Chicken
4 hrs 15 mins
I really love a good roasted chicken seasoned with tarragon and chicken. So when I had a hanker for just such a dish but didn't want to heat up the oven and only had chicken breasts on hand this is what I came up with. This is so easy and so yummy. The whole family loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chicken in crockpot and add garlic, tarragon and white wine.
- 2Mince lemon rind and add to crock pot.
- 3Cook on low 5-6 hrs or high 2-3 depending on the thickness of your breasts.
- 4shred the chicken.
- 5microwave the cream cheese until it's soften.
- 6add cream cheese to soup mix well add to shredded chicken in crock pot.
- 7Cook pasta to desired doneness and toss with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lemon Tarragon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 649.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: