8 hrs 10 mins
This is so delicious you'd never guess it was healthy!!! Recipe is from www.foodnetwork.com, courtesy of Kathleen Daelemans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper.
- 2Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- 3Add the garlic and rice.
- 4Add the lemon juice to the water and stir.
- 5Pour this mixture over the rice and chicken.
- 6Stir once to coat.
- 7Place the lid on the slow cooker and set on low for 8 hours.
- 8To plate, place a serving of the rice on each plate and top with 1 chicken breast.
- 9Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken and Wild Rice
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 81.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 32.6 g