Recipe by Miss Annie
Quick, easy and tasty. 'Nuff said!
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
YUMMY! This was such a great little recipe, and so easy too! I used about 10 cloves of garlic minced and only 1/2 cup white wine, cuz I ran out. It had a great lemon flavor and was very tender. I always use frozen meat in the crockpot only because it helps the meat stay moist, so I am glad to see someone else who does this! :)
- 3 lbs chicken (frozen, see note)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Skin and cut up chicken.
- Combine with other ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Debone chicken before serving.
- Serve over rice.
- *NOTE:If you freeze chicken pieces separately, and mix up other ingredients the night before, you can dump it all together quickly in the morning.
- And if you start with frozen chicken it doesn't fall apart.