Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick, easy and tasty. 'Nuff said!
Make and share this Crock Pot Lemon-Garlic Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Skin and cut up chicken.
- Combine with other ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Debone chicken before serving.
- Serve over rice.
- *NOTE:If you freeze chicken pieces separately, and mix up other ingredients the night before, you can dump it all together quickly in the morning.
- And if you start with frozen chicken it doesn't fall apart.