Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Quick, easy and tasty. 'Nuff said!
Make and share this Crock Pot Lemon-Garlic Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Skin and cut up chicken.
- Combine with other ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Debone chicken before serving.
- Serve over rice.
- *NOTE:If you freeze chicken pieces separately, and mix up other ingredients the night before, you can dump it all together quickly in the morning.
- And if you start with frozen chicken it doesn't fall apart.
YUMMY! This was such a great little recipe, and so easy too! I used about 10 cloves of garlic minced and only 1/2 cup white wine, cuz I ran out. It had a great lemon flavor and was very tender. I always use frozen meat in the crockpot only because it helps the meat stay moist, so I am glad to see someone else who does this! :)
We had this tonight.Very busy day. But you made it turn out wonderful.We enjoyed our dinner so very much. Oh Yeah 5 star means NO Left overs.....Thank You...
Flavor was good-garlic with a hint of lemon. I made this with boneless chicken breast and seven hours was just too long. Chicken was dry.