- 2 lbs chicken breast halves, skin and fat removed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oregano, seasoned salt and pepper; rub into chicken.
- Brown chicken then transfer to a slow cooker.
- Place water, lemon juice, garlic and bouillon granules in skillet.
- Bring to a boil, loosening browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours or until almost tender.
- Add parsley and baste chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 15 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.