Serve this with rice.
Make and share this Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix oregano, seasoned salt and pepper; rub into chicken.
- Brown chicken then transfer to a slow cooker.
- Place water, lemon juice, garlic and bouillon granules in skillet.
- Bring to a boil, loosening browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours or until almost tender.
- Add parsley and baste chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 15 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.