1/9 Photos of Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
3 hrs 10 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
Serve this with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oregano, seasoned salt and pepper; rub into chicken.
- 2Brown chicken then transfer to a slow cooker.
- 3Place water, lemon juice, garlic and bouillon granules in skillet.
- 4Bring to a boil, loosening browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- 5Pour over chicken.
- 6Cover and cook on high for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours or until almost tender.
- 7Add parsley and baste chicken.
- 8Cover and cook on high for 15 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.4
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.0 mg
- Sodium 209.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: