Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This delicious recipe has the most wonderful sweet and sour flavor.
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- Place onions and carrots in bottom of 3-4 quart crock pot. Top with chicken thighs.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for cornstarch and 3 tablespoons water in small bowl and blend well; pour into crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and shred, using two forks. Return to crock pot.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch and 3 tablespoons water and blend well. Add to crock pot along with shredded chicken.
- Stir and cook on high for 15-20 minutes until liquid is thickened.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or couscous.