- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken pieces in crock pot with larger pieces on the bottom.
- Combine lemonade, brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Transfer liquid from crock pot to saucepan and skim off fat.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water and add slowly to saucepan while stirring over medium heat.
- When thickened, serve with chicken over hot rice.