Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
South Beach Diet All Phases
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter (or Smart Spread)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth or 1⁄2 cup water
- Rub chicken breasts with margarine & season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle chicken generously with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Pour broth into crock pot and add chicken.
- Cook low 6-8 hours until chicken is well done.
This had very little flavor even though the chicken was nice and tender. We wouldn't make it again.