1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Leg of Lamb
6 hrs 10 mins
Bokenpop aka Madeleine's Note:
I love the flavour combination of lemon, garlic and herbs with lamb and this recipe fulfills my taste buds' expectations! This is not meant to be a roast, but is meant to be fall apart soft - almost like a Mediterranean flavoured "pulled lamb".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using the crock pot's ceramic dish, mix together oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and nutmeg.
- 2Immerse leg of lamb into the mixture and cook on high for 6- 8 hours until falling apart.
- 3Just before removing meat from crock pot, mix together mint, sugar and vinegar in dish and microwave for 30 seconds until vinegar is hot enough to melt sugar.
- 4Remove meat to serving platter and pull apart with forks until you have chunky shreds of meat.
- 5Drizzle over mint vinegar and serve piping hot.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Leg of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 939.9
- Calories from Fat 606
- Total Fat 67.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 265.9 mg
- Sodium 229.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 74.1 g