Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a Parents magazine. Do NOT use no boil, it will not come out right, just use regular. If you change the ingredients to fat free cheeses and use healthy choice pasta sauce I calculated the WW points to be 6 per serving.
- Remove 1/2 cup cheese from packed of shredded mozzarella and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine remaining mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, eggs, parm cheese, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Cook carrots in microwave for 2 minute Stir into cheese mixture. In another bowl stir in zucchini and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray. Spread 1/3 c sauce on bottom. Gently break 2 noodles to fill and cover bottom. Spread 1 c cheese mixture over noodles. Top with 1 cup shredded zucchini, then spread 2/3 c sauce over zucchini. Repeat the layers 2 times. After the third layer of noodles, top with remaining cheese mixture and zucchini, top with noodles and remaining sauce and sprinkle with 1/2 cup reserved mozzarella.
- cook on high for 3 hours.