1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Lasagna (Ww)
6 hrs 20 mins
My family loved this -- so easy and so good and it is a WW recipe too - 8 points/serving. Recipe source: Weight Watchers.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef (I used very lean ground beef with only 4% fat but I think this will also work with ground turkey too)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, crushed
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded (I used WW mozzarella)
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1In a large skillet over medium high heat brown beef, onion and garlic, stirring to break up beef (5-10 minutes) until meat is brown.
- 2Stir in next 6 ingredients (tomatoes - red pepper flakes) and simmer another 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile in a small bowl combine ricotta and 1 cup of the mozzarella.
- 4Spoon 1/3 of the tomato/beef mixture into crock pot. Break 3 lasagna noodles in half and arrange on top of tomato/beef mixture and top with half of the ricota mixture. Repeat with second layer. Finish with the remaining 1/3 of the meat mixture.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 6In a small bowl combine remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over meat mixture and set aside for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and lasagna is firm (10 minutes or so).
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lasagna (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 999.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat mozzarella cheese