- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I use Bartolini marinara with burgundy wine)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (I'll add more next time!)
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (I used a whole 3 cup package)
- Break noodles.
- Place 1/2 in bottom of GREASED slow cooker Brown ground beef in saucepan.
- Stir in Italian seasoning.
- Spread 1/2 over noodles in slow cooker Layer 1/2 of sauce and water, 1/2 of mushrooms, 1/2 of ricotta cheese and 1/2 of mozzarella cheese over beef.
- Repeat layers.
- Cook on low 5 hours.