1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Lasagna
5 hrs 20 mins
Evan's Mommy's Note:
Use this basic recipe and then customize to your liking by adding your favorite Italian ingredients! Experiment with pepperoni, tomatoes, or use Alfredo sauce instead of spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey, browned and drained
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, any flavor
- 1 teaspoon oregano or 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Break noodles into pieces and place in bottom of greased crock pot.
- 2Stir seasoning into browned meat and place atop lasagna noodles.
- 3Layer half sauce and water/half mushrooms/half ricotta cheese/half mozzarella cheese over meat.
- 4Repeat layers.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.6
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 765.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 28.0 g