Recipe by OceanLuvinGranny
I got this recipe online but don't remember which site. Our family loves it and I love it because I can put it on and when we come home, dinner is ready. It tastes amazingly like real lasagna but its SO EASY! Try it and let me know what you think! If you are vegetarian, you can substitute Morning Star Farms Crumbles or a 20 oz. can of Worthington Brand Vegeburger and cut the cooking time down slightly.
- 10 -12 lasagna noodles, broken and cooked
- 1 lb hamburger (I use extra lean)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 (28 ounce) jar Ragu chunky tomato onion & garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Break lasagna into pieces and cook according to pkg. directions.
- Brown hamburger, onion, garlic.
- Drain (I use extra lean so there isn't much to drain).
- Put hamburger, noodles and remaining ingredients into crock pot and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve with a green salad and garlic bread.