From the Kitchen of JillyPie (via Tink's WW Journey). Some digidoctoring. WW Core recipe.
Make and share this Crock Pot Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (12 ounce) carton fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated fat-free parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces whole wheat lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 8 ounces shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground turkey and onions in a skillet.
- Add garlic powder, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano.
- Cook long enough to get it warm.
- In a bowl mix the cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the crock pot. Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles. (break to fit) Top with cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Cook on low for 5 – 5 ½ hours.