1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Lasagna
5 hrs 50 mins
5 hrs 30 mins
Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
Easy to make and easy to eat! Yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until onions are clear.
- 2Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- 3Drain fat from pan.
- 4Add italian seasoning, tomato sauce, corn and water to meat.
- 5Heat for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 6Break noodles into thirds.
- 7place half of the noodles in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 8Add half of the meat mixture, half of the ricotta cheese then half of the mozzarella cheese.
- 9Add remainder of noodles, meat mixture, ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- 10Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.3
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.7 mg
- Sodium 998.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 38.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: