Recipe by Charlotte J
Another recipe for the college student. This one you may want to freeze the leftovers. It did not say how much spaghetti sauce to use. So please use your judgement on that and then let us know what worked for you.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used more spaghetti sauce then noted. With 26 ounces, it didn't seem like enough, so I added more. The kids and I really enjoyed this but hubby wasn't thrilled with it. He thought the Velveeta overwhelmed the taste.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) box Velveeta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add butter to hot noodles, stirring until melted.
- In a crock pot, layer 1/3 of noodles, cheese, ground beef and sauce, repeat for 2 more layers.
- Cover and cook on low for approximately 4 hours.