- 8 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- vegetables or mushrooms or onions or bell pepper, Etc
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute any veggies you wish to include and add to sauce. Set aside.
- Brown beef, drain. Add to sauce with water.
- Break noodles in half. Place ½ in bottom of greased crock pot. Layer 1/2 of sauce mixture over noodles. Top with 1/2 of the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook on low.