Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Taken from the Irish variation, but modified to suit our family's tastes!!! Soooo good on a cold day:)
- Trim and cube the chops, placing them in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Sprinkle with "half salt", pepper and parsley.
- Repeat with every layer, potatoes being the next layer after the lamb.
- Once layered, pour in the oxo beef bouillon, made according to the package directions.
- Cook on low in the crock pot for 8 hours, or on high for four.
- If desired, serve with buttered bread or rolls.
- ***Alternatively, put it in a covered casserole dish in the oven at 325F for one hour and 40 minutes.