Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law. It is a family favorite. Very simple and easy to do yet has good flavor and tastes great.
- Pour the large can or jar of sauerkraut, with juice, on one side of crock pot.
- Drain 2 cans of potatoes and put on other side of crockpot.
- Pour the other can of potatoes with juice inches.
- Cut up meat into small chunks and put on top.
- This must go for 10 hours on low (at the least) for the flavor of the meat to get to potatoes.
- I substitute large can of sauerkraut with my own homemade and substitute the potatoes with one quart jar of my canned potatoes with a little of juice.