Recipe by Kana K.
Outstanding for potlucks, easy and not to sweet. I served 2 potloads of this at my wedding and it was the only dish that we ran out of.
- 1 lb turkey kielbasa or 1 lb beef kielbasa
- 1 cup Heinz ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (C & H)
- 1 (10 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced into large chunks
- 1 medium maui onion, sliced into large chunks
- 1 pinch soy sauce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice Kielbasa into 1/2 inch slices and place in crock pot.
- Add the bell pepper, onion and pineapple chunks.
- In a separate bowl mix ketchup, brown sugar and pineapple juice.
- stir until thoroughly blended.
- Mix all ingredients into crock pot and Cook on low for approximately 4 1/2-5 hours.