Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Outstanding for potlucks, easy and not to sweet. I served 2 potloads of this at my wedding and it was the only dish that we ran out of.
- Slice Kielbasa into 1/2 inch slices and place in crock pot.
- Add the bell pepper, onion and pineapple chunks.
- In a separate bowl mix ketchup, brown sugar and pineapple juice.
- stir until thoroughly blended.
- Mix all ingredients into crock pot and Cook on low for approximately 4 1/2-5 hours.
have not tried this recipe yet,but what is a pince of soy sauce, and the ingreies.nts don't list ketchup but the directions doe
This was excellent! I had a real pineapple going very ripe very quickly on my counter, so I used that with a little water instead of canned and it turned out great. I served it on rice and it was even better the next day for lunch!
My Aunt has been making pretty much the same recipe for years and have been trying to get the recipe.I am glad I finally found something similar to hers.Now I can make it whenever I want.Thanks for posting!