Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a friend who loves ANYTHING to do with Jamaica.
Make and share this Crock Pot Jerked Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Rub jerk seasoning generously over chicken thighs.
- place pepper and onion in bottom of crock pot.
- Place chicken over vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine broth and ketchup; mix well.
- Pour broth mixture over chicken.
- Cover; cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and shred.
- Return to crock pot and mix well.
- With a slotted spoon place chicken mixture into buns.