6 hrs 10 mins
Michelle S.'s Note:
I got this recipe from a friend who loves ANYTHING to do with Jamaica.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub jerk seasoning generously over chicken thighs.
- 2place pepper and onion in bottom of crock pot.
- 3Place chicken over vegetables.
- 4In a small bowl, combine broth and ketchup; mix well.
- 5Pour broth mixture over chicken.
- 6Cover; cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 7Remove chicken from crock pot and shred.
- 8Return to crock pot and mix well.
- 9With a slotted spoon place chicken mixture into buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Jerked Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 584.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jamaican jerk spice