Crock Pot Italian Stuffed Flank Steak
- Flatten steak to 1/2-in. thickness; set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, sauté onion, celery and garlic in butter until tender. Add the bread crumbs, parsley, egg, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Spread over steak to within 1 inches of edge. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; tie with kitchen string.
- Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker; add broth. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove meat to a serving platter and keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; pour into a small saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into juices.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove string before slicing steak; serve with gravy.