Top Review by natedbaby
this was great...soo easy...i tweeked it a bit with some chopped onion, garlic, red sine, worchestire (just s little), and added cubed eggplant (REALLY GOOD) and carrots halfway thru cooking time so they wouldn't be too soft. I also ommitted the tomato juice and instead added tomato paste when I added the vegetables to thicken it...This is great over rice or noodles!!!EXCELLENT!!!
- 1 (20 ounce) package baby carrots
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 -5 lbs beef roast
- 1 (1 ounce) packet au jus mix
- 1 (5/8 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place carrots and potatoes in a slow cooker and place the roast on top.
- Sprinkle seasoning packets in a mixing bowl with the tomato juice and blend.
- Don't worry if there are lumps, they will work out during cooking.
- Pour the mixture over the roast and veggies.
- Cook on LOW for 8-1/2 hours or on HIGH for 4-1/2 hours.