6 hrs 15 mins
A very delicious chicken dish with mushrooms, zucchini and green peppers in a flavor filled tomato sauce. Wonderful served over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper chicken and brown in olive oil in a skillet.
- 2Remove chicken to crock pot.
- 3Saute garlic and onion in same skillet and add tomatoes and basil; stir occasionally and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Add vegetables to crock pot, then pour tomato mixture over.
- 5Cook on low temperature for 6 to 8 hours.
- 6If desired, thicken sauce and serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Italian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (734 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.0
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 255.1 mg
- Sodium 841.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 69.6 g