My daughter's favorite plus it's a crock pot meal!
Make and share this Crock Pot Italian Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine soup, cream cheese, milk and seasoning in crock pot.
- Stir until combined.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and add to crock pot.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and add to crock pot mixture.
- Top with grated parmesan if desired. (it's always desired in my house).
This was good and very easy to make. I only used one can of cream of chicken soup and I didn't add the milk as it seemed like it would be to much sauce. I also added pepper. I normally make this recipe but with cream of mushroom soup. I liked the cream of chicken but like it with mushroom better. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts and mine was done in four hours. Made for Fall PAC 2012