Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs 30 mins
Saving for future use. Not sure on the servings.
- 1⁄2 lb extra lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can low-sodium stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place all ingredients, EXCEPT for cooked pasta, spinach and cheeses, in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 8 hours or until bubbly.
- Increase slow cooker to high; stir in pasta, spinach and cheeses. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheeses are melted.