Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have had this recipe for so long I don't remember where I got it but I have handed out the recipe many times. Nice meal to let cook all day and the flavor is great. I usually double the recipe for some great leftovers. I have also added onions but DH prefers recipe without them. Sometimes with the leftovers we will put on top of mashed potatoes instead of bun.
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasons Italian dressing, dry mix
- 3 cloves crushed garlic (can use more or less, I use more)
- 1 (8 ounce) jarsliced pepperoncini peppers (I add the the liquid of peppers instead of the water, it makes them spicer)
- 6 ounces water (I add the liquid from the jar of pepperozini, you can also add half of the liquid and half of the wa)
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Cut roast in half.
- Put roast in crockpot and add all ingredients.
- Cook for 7-8 hours on low or until beef is cooked to your desire.
- Remove roast and Shred.
- Put shredded beef back in broth to blend.
- With slotted spoon put beef on bun.