8 hrs 10 mins
I have had this recipe for so long I don't remember where I got it but I have handed out the recipe many times. Nice meal to let cook all day and the flavor is great. I usually double the recipe for some great leftovers. I have also added onions but DH prefers recipe without them. Sometimes with the leftovers we will put on top of mashed potatoes instead of bun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasons Italian dressing, dry mix
- 3 cloves crushed garlic (can use more or less, I use more)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sliced pepperoncini peppers (I add the the liquid of peppers instead of the water, it makes them spicer)
- 6 ounces water (I add the liquid from the jar of pepperozini, you can also add half of the liquid and half of the wa)
- 1Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- 2Cut roast in half.
- 3Put roast in crockpot and add all ingredients.
- 4Cook for 7-8 hours on low or until beef is cooked to your desire.
- 5Remove roast and Shred.
- 6Put shredded beef back in broth to blend.
- 7With slotted spoon put beef on bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.2
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 437.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasons Italian dressing