Recipe by amazingrace
I love 5 ingredient or less recipes, and I also love smelling dinner when I walk in from work. A friend of mine used this recipe for a venison roast and said it was terrific!
Top Review by PrimQuilter
This was a super easy meal which my family wolfed down! I used the sliced pepperoncini, otherwise made as posted. Put a ladle full of 'juice' over the sandwiches. This will be on regular rotation in our home! Thanks for a great italian beef!
- 2 -5 lbs roast
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (5/8 ounce) packet Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers (Greek)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put roast in crock pot.
- Add bouillon cubes and powdered dressing mix.
- Pour entire jar (do NOT drain) of peppers over roast.
- Cook 6-8 hours on HIGH.
- When roast is tender and falling apart, finish shredding (I just stick 2 forks in the crock pot and start pulling apart) and serve on fresh hoagie rolls.