- 3 -4 lbs rump roast
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (no sugar added variety)
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Put roast in crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in sauce pan and cook over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over roast in crock pot.
- Cook on HIGH setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 1 and 1/2 hours before serving, flake meat apart and continue cooking.