Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Yummy stuff here, and easy to boot! Another family favorite.
- 3 -4 lbs sirloin tip roast
- 8 ounces pepperoncini peppers, whole jar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- Put all ingredients into crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or more.
- Break up meat and serve on Deli rolls.
I made this receipe for my husband, who is from Chicago. Home of the Italian Beef, it was an absolute hit. I think his remark was "sin-ful". I also made a French Dip dipping sauce to go along side. Thank you--great tastes!