Recipe by LAURIE
I start this after dinner the night before and forget it so much that when I get up in the morning I wonder what smell so good! I usually do a quick stir about 12-13 hours into it just so anything thats not in the juice gets mixed. Serve it with Mozzarella cheese on crispy rolls for a really good sandwich thats easy.
Top Review by bjleroy
"It's too easy, can't be good" is what I thought when I read this recipie, until I tried it today. My husband said "Why are you putting it in the crock pot tonight, when we're going to eat it tomorrow night?". It was SOOO good, I am replacing my usual roast recipie with this one. Absolutely lucious!
- 3 -4 lbs boneless beef roast (I use whatever is on sale and trim some but not all excess fat)
- 1 (1 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
If you like add
- 1 finely chopped onion (optional)
- 1 finely chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 (6 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers (optional)