1/5 Photos of Crock Pot Italian Beef
24 hrs 10 mins
I start this after dinner the night before and forget it so much that when I get up in the morning I wonder what smell so good! I usually do a quick stir about 12-13 hours into it just so anything thats not in the juice gets mixed. Serve it with Mozzarella cheese on crispy rolls for a really good sandwich thats easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 lbs boneless beef roast (I use whatever is on sale and trim some but not all excess fat)
- 1 (1 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
If you like add
- 1Place roast in crock pot.
- 2Add onion and/or peppers if you like.
- 3Sprinkle dry mix over the top of all.
- 4Cook on low for 24 hours. (Note: NO liquids at all. The moisture stays trapped in the crockpot as long as you don't open it up.).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Italian Beef
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 124.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix