Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this recipe off the web years ago, quick and easy "set it and forget it", and absolutely delicious over rice!
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and cayenne pepper.
- Place chicken pieces in a crock pot.
- Spoon sauce mixture over top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting about 7 hours or until chicken is tender and fully cooked.
- The chicken should start to shred easily.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and stir peanut butter into juices until smooth.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and serve with rice.