8 hrs 10 mins
Got this recipe off the web years ago, quick and easy "set it and forget it", and absolutely delicious over rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and cayenne pepper.
- 2Place chicken pieces in a crock pot.
- 3Spoon sauce mixture over top of the chicken.
- 4Cover and cook on low heat setting about 7 hours or until chicken is tender and fully cooked.
- 5The chicken should start to shred easily.
- 6Remove chicken from crock pot and stir peanut butter into juices until smooth.
- 7Spoon sauce over chicken and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Indonesian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 696.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 32.2 g