Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in Women's World Magazine. It's pretty easy to make and tastes great.
Make and share this Crock Pot Hungarian Beef Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 carrots, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 4 teaspoons ground paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- Place onions and carrots in crock pot.
- Combine next four ingredients; toss beef with this mixture and add to crock pot.
- Combine broth, wine, tomato paste, paprika and garlic; pour over beef.
- Cover crock pot and cook 7-8 hours on low.
- When stew is ready cook noodles and transfer to platter.
- Stir sour cream into stew.
- Top noodles with stew.