Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Low carb breakfast as easy as it is delicious. For a simple dinner just layer some shredded lettuce and re-fried beans onto the tortilla before the eggs.
- Grease crock pot with the butter (leaving any excess in the pot), and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cream, Mexican cheese, pepper, and chili powder.
- Add the garlic and chilies, and stir.
- Pour mixture into the crock pot, cover, and cook on LOW for 3 hours and 45 minutes (longer may cause the edges to burn).
- Remove lid and top with enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese.
- Replace lid and cook until sauce is warm and cheese is melted (15 minutes).
- Top tortillas with eggs and serve.