4 hrs 5 mins
Low carb breakfast as easy as it is delicious. For a simple dinner just layer some shredded lettuce and re-fried beans onto the tortilla before the eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease crock pot with the butter (leaving any excess in the pot), and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cream, Mexican cheese, pepper, and chili powder.
- 3Add the garlic and chilies, and stir.
- 4Pour mixture into the crock pot, cover, and cook on LOW for 3 hours and 45 minutes (longer may cause the edges to burn).
- 5Remove lid and top with enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese.
- 6Replace lid and cook until sauce is warm and cheese is melted (15 minutes).
- 7Top tortillas with eggs and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Ranch-Style Eggs) (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.2
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 300.8 mg
- Sodium 1277.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 25.0 g