- 1 medium bell pepper (diced)
- 1⁄2 onion (diced)
- 1 cup Coleslaw (finely minced)
- 2 cups veggie crumbles, tofu meatballs (crumbled, I used my Tomato Sauce Tofalls leftovers)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin
- 1 teaspoon cilantro leaf
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, with sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- flavored tortilla chips
- grated cheese
- freshly snipped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bell pepper, onion, and coleslaw on bottom of crock pot.
- Top with tofalls, tomato paste, red chili flakes, cayenne, cumin, cilantro, garlic, ginger, bay leaf, chili beans, kidney beans, and tomato sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.
- Ladle chili into bowls.
- Stir in 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips per bowl.
- Line bowl with five whole tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle with cheese and fresh parsley.