3 hrs 20 mins
This is a nice fudgie cake for dessert. The cake can stand while you are whipping up a quick main course eg a grill and salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray inside of 2- 3 1/2 quart crock with cooking spray.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, 2 TBS cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- 3Stir in milk, oil and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Stir in nuts.
- 5Spread batter evenly in slow cooker.
- 6Mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa in small bowl.
- 7Stir in hot water until smooth.
- 8Pour evenly over batter in crock.
- 9Cover and cook on high 2- 2 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Turn off crock.
- 11Let cake stand uncovered 30- 40 minutes to cool slightly before serving.
- 12Spoon warm cake into dessert dishes.
- 13Spoon sauce over top.
- 146 servings.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 412.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 44.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g