Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
I found this recipe on the internet while searching for easy desert recipes..I can prepare it ahead of time,bring it with me to family events and there is a hot delish desert ready for everyone to enjoy!I serve it with ice cream on top.Im always asked for this recipe,so i thought i would share it with every one to enjoy!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 5 cups brownie mix, packaged
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock with pam.
- In a sauce pan bring brown sugar,3/4 cup of water and coco powder to a boil.Stir to make sure sugar is desolved.shut off heat.
- Combind remaining ingredients in a bowl,put into crock.
- Pour mixture in sauce pan over batter.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or untill done.
- The center of the cake should spring back alittle,.
- will look wet because of the mixture that was poured on top.
- Spoon out and enjoy!